1. How will parents receive information?
2. Are there any additional requirements needed for graduating seniors who will be attending college in the fall?
3. Will I receive dual enrollment credit this year?
4. Will there be a graduation ceremony for 2020 graduates? If so, will the ceremony be held indoors or outdoors and how many guests are allowed per graduate?
5. What about ACT? Will there be any ACT remediation?
6. Will my child be promoted if he/she failed the first semester?
7. Where and when should I return school property? (laptops, books, etc.) When can I clean out my locker?
8. When does summer remediation begin/end? What grades will summer remediation be made available?
9. If I am not comfortable with allowing my child to ride the bus? May I bring him/her to school and what are the procedures for drop-off and pick-up?
10. How do I update my contact information in the event there are questions/concerns regarding my child(ren)?
11. If my child is ill, should I send him/her to school?
12. Will breakfast and lunch be made available to students not attending summer school? If so, what is the process?
13. What precautions will be taken to keep my child safe?
14. Is my child required to wear a mask?
15. Will my child be tested?
16. What happens if my child’s temperature is high?
17. Will the school health center be open?
18. If my child doesn't attend summer remediation, what then?
19. My child didn't receive a letter can they still come to summer remediation?
20. What times will the buses pick up and drop off?
21. How long does the summer remediation last?
22. Will my child wear school uniforms to summer remediation?
23. Will my child be expected to wear his/her mask all day?
24. What about school discipline during remediation?
25. What if I don't want my child to return? Will they be penalized?
26. My child has preexisting health conditions. Can they participate in virtual learning?
27. What skills will be covered during the remediation period?
28. If my child doesn't do well during remediation, will they still pass?
29. Who will participate in summer remediation and what will it focus on?
30. Will there be transportation for summer remediation? Will it be safe for my child?
31. What are plans for summer and fall activities such as football, cheerleading, and basketball?
32. How will classrooms and the cafeteria allow for social distancing during summer remediation?
33. Will there be any charge for remediation?
34. If my child completed the work packets, can they receive credit for that if they turn it in?
35. Will my child take the LEAP test during remediation?
36. My child has been feeling very depressed and having emotional problems during these troubling times? Is there someone that he/she can talk to?
37. What resources are available for my child to use at home during the summer?
38. Will there be any learning activities available for my child in July?
39. When will school re-open in the fall?
40. What will happen in the fall if school closes again?
41. If I have any other questions, who do I ask?
May 20, 2020